Monday, November 16, 2009

Stupid Ben xD

Yesterday....

Hmm.....
Took the bus to practice again today
When I was walking to church from the bus stop, i dont know why but i felt so happy
I was like singing "Everything Is Changed"
I guess it was that song because, this year, my life changed for the better
Owh... did i mention it was raining??
haha so i was like walking in the rain with an umbrella while singing xD
Even the guard at the church knew I felt happy
I guess it showed

Hmm... We practiced Ice breakers today
Went okay i guess
Before dinner, the closing team showed us their flow
It was a lot better than last time
Good job guys!

Oo Oo Oo!
We ate McDonalds today for dinner!
haha wonder why the graduates were suddenly nice enough to buy us McDonalds
thank you graduates! xD
Double Cheeseburger for the win man! xD

After dinner Ben and I went to the toilet
Then Ben made some lame joke about being so full he couldn't even bend over and tie his shoelaces and I left a bit then he started laughing and then i started laughing because he was laughing!
We ended up laughing till we couldn't breathe and until it hurt because we were full of McDonalds!
I keep laughing at everything he does eventhough it isn't really funny
I guess its the way he says it and acts
He is so lame la!
Haha and everyone expects me to not laugh when I'm acting with him!
Imagine acting with him and suddenly he does something lame which he wasnt suppose to do!
Wouldn't you start laughin?!
Okay maybe you won't but i definetely will
Then when i start laughing he starts laughing which makes us laugh more till we're on the ground coz we cant breathe!
This is what I go through at almost every practice
haha but its awesome la

Hmm.... our 3rd Training camp is in a few days
Pressure man!
And aunty pat wants to see the openings entire flow!
So scared man
Hope she likes it

Signing off....

No comments:

Post a Comment