Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happiness, Fun, Laughter, Sadness, and Awesomeness all in One Day

Woah man. Lots of things happened today.

Had to get up at like 8 in the morning to go for practice *yawn* was so sleepy.
haha but practice was awesome!
haha me, ben and michelle couldnt stop laughing! guess it was because we were so tired.
All ben's fault la. he kept making stupid jokes.
Haha. He kept saying michelle had H1N1+2 x square root of 49.
Lmao. damn lame la. but it was still damn funny haha xD
Owh and we were messing around with the closing teams caps xD
And Ben started to rap. haha. he has a future as the next Eminem, man. Check it out :


Yo, my name is Benjamin,
Come on, come in,
You wanna play dota?
I sure win,
Coz my name is Benjamin,
Yea!
A-min.

Haha. or something like that la xD
Laugh until cannot breathe man!
Haha. Lizzie felt like slapping us coz we kept laughing and weren't paying attention xD
Then Michael Ho came and joined us. And we passed our H1N1 + 2 x square root of 49 to him xD
Haha. we started talking about stuff which i cant really post here xD
you 3 know what i mean =D
It was basicly like that the whole of practice. Non stop laughter :)
Awesomeness :D

Owh and then the Opening team and the Closing team decided to have a dance battle.
Haha. whatever dance that we had was shown to each other xD
Damn cool =D

After we ate lunch, we attended Dylan's grandfather's funeral.


My respects to Dylan's grandfather, Christopher Chew.
May You Rest in Peace. Body and Soul.
God Bless.

My Deepest condolences to Dylan and his family.
May The Lord be with you through this hard time.
God Bless you all.


The funeral was so sad. After the funeral, we all went back upstairs to practice.
Everyone was like so gloomy and no mood.
The funeral made me think of both my Grandfathers who passed away this year :( so sad la
Feel so sorry for Dylan.
Haiz. we all eventually got our energy and hyperness back after a while.
so we continued practising.
I was doing my Mc script with Ash. and the rest were doing other stuff. lols
well we almost managed to get it done but then Stephennie called me coz they wanted to practice a song for closing night which i was suppose to sing with Anne.
Do you know how well Anne can sing??!!! Her voice is amazing!!!
I was like so intimidated! lmao
Ash and I never really managed to finish our script. lols. but im sure we can do it la xD

After practice, some stayed back for registration duty.
Went to the mamak with Dominic and bungkused a milo ais xD then went back to church
Then when we got there Michelle, Ash and Odelia decided to go to the mamak. lols
so i followed them with my milo ais that i bungkused from there 5 minutes ago xD Mike Baldwin followed too
haha i bet the mamak dude was like wondering why i came back
so we sat down and talked about random stuff xD

went to visit Mama after Dad picked me up.
She can move more now and she can smile and nod her head and stuff.
But she looks so sad. Sigh.
Hope she gets better soon


WELL, thats all for today! owh! I got a Chat Box for my blog xD so go fill it up!
Ciao till my next post =D







No comments:

Post a Comment